Thursday, May 01, 2008

Embrace.

Talking about embracing globalisation, we should welcome it with our hands and let the economy BOOM. And with that Booming, let me cite an example of the consequence that is happening in our community. I went to the People's Park centre with my girlfriend. I was actually searching for nice and cheap berms in Chinatown. True enough, People's Park wowed you the crowds and the many different dishes. But what really disgusted me is the number of cheenas bitches over there. If they are there and just doing shopping, I wouldnt care less but those bitches are hooking themselves to the aged men. Yucks. I bet those toothless old faggots have reached andropause but they are still flirting their scaly skins on the china bitches, splashing their CPF retirement money into the fire. Damn those bitches too. Yuck yuck yuckss.

I went to IMH today and they diagnosed me with xenophobia. Damn. Im getting freaked out when i see these bitches. Im not a Pro-Tibet but certainly an Anti-Chinese. Yea. Im not a participant of any demonstrations just in case the damn chinese govt come questioning bout` things. Im a Singaporean Chinese, not a Chinese Chinese. Shit them.

book in le. ciao`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home