Thursday, July 28, 2005

we belong together

a sinful soul. a tired mind. a stressed thinking.a pimp that is dying soon.i simply felt breathless from those stress that i am placing upon myself. i studied so hard for my math test. but at the end of the day, i screwed up the paper. i forgotten all those formulas. i applied the wrong ones. i erased the correct ones. so answer me, what's wrong with me?

i feel much better after i blasted the room with my mcr songs. it trashed all the shits that are buidling inside me. it cleared the tension that were esclating. thanks mcr =]

i like my buddies in pjc. we talked stupid things that dont seems to make any sense. we formed the ji brotherhood. we have our vulgarities that seem so cool and not to forget, we have our master, the rei guru.they never failed in making me laugh and of course, we had our downs too.

i've make a great study partner, introducing to you......... norman. that gay =x ahhahaaa..jkjk. he's my grammar correction teacher. which means that every blog entry that i published would had been edited. one reason: i dont want to fail my gp. i told myself that i must promote to j2 and i MUST! sometime i just feel sucky by the fact that some people can simply get high grades without studying. but i also tried to get my thoughts right, you reap what you sow. because at the end of day, its your effort that pays off which make u content. clever people will have their failure too. arrogant people will have their retribution and get killed by people like me.

i feel that i have a split character. my pjc friends will never get to see the dark side of me. the pinch of gangster essence hidden in my soul which i try to supress after i get into jc. swear to myself to be a better person, because its your life that you live. me and weiling are planning to do some voluntary works during the saturdays at children's home or spca. u gained self-fulfilment doing altruistic deeds. the personal sastifaction within the soul will make you a happier person. i hope to be a happy person

love
its all about commitment and trust
i will be happy
just by seeing the girl i like, to be happy with the guy she like
that's all i ever want
all i ever wish
all i ever pray
all i ever hope for
smile =]

i'm looking forward to tomorrow because i am going to malaysia to my temple.yeah! i'll get to see my cute little lele. stefanie is going in too. hahaa.. i miss her. its been a while since we last met. and no more clubbing for me anymore. a little about my temple. to outsiders, they see us as taoists from taoism religion, but the fact is that, we are taught to believe in all religions and gods. there aint any separation of religions in our beliefs. philosophical.

ciao`
i carry the sins of my friends in my shoulders
through coporal modifications
i hope life will be better for u guys =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home