Thursday, April 19, 2007

Oh. Tonight its NIGHT'S OUT!

I couldnt find any place to go and so i decided to head home for a hot bath. After which, Im gonna meet Jinfeng for a Chit-Chat Session at BukitPanjang Plaza before I booked at 10pm.
Due to the time constraint because of Army Regimental Rules, I couldnt type a full entry but no doubt, Ive time to reply Tagsssssss.

Michelle: Hi. Thanks for Reading my Blog. Nice of you to praise me and wish me Good Luck. Blessings to you too and God Bless. =)

Jerome: Rome ah Rome. Rush at MS is Opened alr lei. This Sat Im going wit Reeve, want to join us?

CherLing: Sister! Have Faith and Confidence ya. I want to see you in the Melb Uni in 2009. =)

KC: Haa. diam la. fcuking Magic School Bus.

Maur: HIHIHIHIHIHI!! meet u soon.

Chunhui: ah. see u on Sunday for Breakfast.

Hearmeroar and Celest: You guys are lucky to have a Caring Brother Like me. =p

YiJia: uh huh. I didnt Show Off K. Im just too happy to haf my Gal . haha

CIAO`BOOK IN LO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home