Friday, November 09, 2007

memory

Memories are bittersweet. They can come to you as a sweet berry hanging by the roadside, and the next thing you know, it could just rob you of your soul.

My life. I lived with numerous of regrets during my teenage life. Regrets that sometime make you feel like cutting your own wrist so that the adrenaline rush could just ease the numbness of the wound in one's heart. Regrets that sometime makes you feel like crying and hoping that that someone didnt just leave you.

These regrets feed on the memories that I cherished. They polluted my sweet memories and churn out a product of shits.

Why am I getting so emo?.

I just surf the friendster and I saw YeanChoi's profile with terence's comments. That afternoon, Ive could had been with her until I decided to take the bus instead of the usual Mrt. And now, she's darn freaking dead and I couldnt have the chance to ask her out again. THe week before the sucide, we went to Fiji Ice-skating and we had many great memories there. Terence held Cindy's hand and I held hers, and now, gone.

Sorry I wasnt there when you need someone.

Gotta bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home