Sunday, October 21, 2007

Egg Tarts

It's been 2 weeks since i blogged. Through the week in the army, I always have in mind what I want to blog about when i reached home. However, it seems that everytime when I started on a new entry, my mind just went blank. Oh well.

I've been reading "The Historian" for one month but I havent finish it. God damn it because of the tight schedule Ive had when attached to Archer to be Auxillary Instructor. Now that the course is over and Im back to Stallion, I will finally some peace to finish the book by this week.

Lately, Im into indie shit because of reeve. His damn influences of indie music are starting to have an impact on my stand on rock music. I hate him.

Saturday morning was quite a bore. I went to BBDC to re-enrol my Driving Account and Ive to pay extra fees for neglience to extend the expiry date of my account. Darn it. BBDC is a money vampire, feeds on money. I want to get my license asap so I can use my dad's Hyundai Getz to get around Singapore. MakanSpree with the Stifler's family, starring me and reeve, will become an important task to try all kinds of cusine that Singapore has to offer. Moreover, with that license, driving around with my dear will no longer become an issue. Great!

Late in the evening, I went to celebrate Mau's birthday at Telok Ayer Manna Korean Restaurant. I dont know bout' the girls but certainly, korean foods dont really suit my tastebuds. Jose did a great job in the getting the video clip done and I bet Mau is darn happy bout the surprises.

I love Egg tarts and my girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home