Friday, August 24, 2007

I thought, maybe this is the only avenue to channel all my thoughts and have everything that happened last night piled away.

The morning rain did little to make my mood feel better. The sun that is being covered by the grey clouds is a metaphor to what Im feeling right now. My vision is foggy and I couldnt catch a breathe with the cold wind streaming into my freezing nose. I'm tired, suffering from what they called near-depression syndrome, and I'm doing my very best to make the best out of everything. I hid my sadness from my parents, I kept my deepest emotions in my heart, I threw away all the trust I've gave her.

The rain is getting heavier and with every drops that hit the ground, my heart gave another crack. The serene surroundings in the open seems to be calming everyone's heart but inside this house, my mp3 is blasting with rock music that is deafening every thoughts that are trying to sound my soul.

I thought I've given my best. My friends said its not my fault but still, Im blaming myself for everything that happened. It seems like everything Ive done in the past are useless, like a monument that was being craved by blood and sweat of an artist but turned into a shit in the eyes of those who didnt appreciate it.

" If only we could go back in time then things may be different now." That's what people always say when things happen. I do hope such things are possible too, then everything that had happened will not happen.

As a brother, I dont care what mistakes she made, I dont want to know the seriousness of her offences, all I ever want to do is to see her grow up, from a girl to a lady. I dont care how long that will take, it doenst matter to me. Until that day has come, I will give her a hug and tell her," You've made it."

I love her and I do. She is one of the 3 women of my life.

Time pass with every words that I typed. Out of the window, the clouds are clearing and the rain is getting lighter. I could feel the rays of the sun touching my skin and the breeze that brushes through my cheek. My nose is cleared of the icy dew and Im breathing strongly again. Gasping for oxygen, my heart feels stronger and my soul is ready to brave the storm ahead.

I love her more than anyone else.

Everyday without fail, Im praying for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home