Sunday, July 29, 2007

#230


Surprisingly, I stayed at home for the whole day. The furthest i went was actually Bukit Panjang Plaza. Going to book in 2 hours and I felt like I havent accomplish anything yet. I dont really like being at home. The happiness and laughters that once filled this home seem to be buried behind the think concrete walls. Despite the frantic search for the hope of a family reunion, Im doubtful of the walls being torn down.


Mummy told me that there are guys out there wooing her. I don't know how should I react to this news. Should I be happy for her? I havent really spoke to my dad for quite some time. He had always been hanging out late at night during the friday while I will be out on the weekends. Im still wondering whether daddy still has contact with his cheena mistress.


If there is one thing that I really do hope for..


I want to tear the walls of this home so that the happiness and laughters will once warm the house.


Oh well. Will tthings ever change just by hoping?


Hack.


Shattered windows
Broken dreams
So many things
are happening
within this scene
Im hoping to see
I reaped
whipped
and kicked
my daddy
who couldnt think
of all the misery he brought
to my life and heart
I jammed
gagged and rapped
blasting the music
torturing my ears
the way you tortured my heart
I listened
and I heard
my siste crying by the kerb
alone she weeped
as I saw mummy keep
her clothes she's gonna leave
I think Im sick
with all these thoughts running
I nid a kick
to get myself breathing
and maybe
dont care bout me.


"Alive"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home