Friday, June 08, 2007

I admit my life couldnt be compared to those kids living in Badgdad nor could I compared it to those starving in Africa, but as a matter of fact, I'm kind of having difficulty living with my life. Yes, Im still living strong, kicking hard, but deep inside me is a fragile heart that is breaking any time. True enough, Im weak. Sad to say, Im lousy. But I must admit, having walk this far and trying my best not to have these problems bugging my daily life, I am standing strong.

Daddy is having fun at Batam with his friends and God knows what he is doing over there with those bunch of fools. Maybe right now as Im suffering in silence, his hands are busy malignering with young Indo asses. Piece of shits. Okay, he can have his fun, he is my father and Ive no rights to stop this Free Man from satisfying his deprivations of love and sex. He is a diligent dad who works hard to support this family and he took care well of me and my siblings.

I really do hope that he can change his drinking habits and live a healthier lifestyle. If only...

And I thought I could meet her tomorrow, oh well...

Fuck it. going to watch 8 miles with my sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home