Sunday, May 13, 2007

Alright, Im feeling nauseous from the continuous withdrawal of shit from my ass. Ha. As matter of fact, Ive didnt shit for the 4 days during my field camp. Yep. Victory! Although a field camp just ended yesterday, Im preparing myself for another field camp tomorrow. Pathetic. My bodies are itching from all the insects bites. Just imagine sleeping in the tent, with ants crawling around you, ya, thats Army. Infantry Soldiers. SAF. Shall not elaborate too much bout army, its a confidential thing.

Recieved all 3 letters from the uni le, NUS and NTU offered me Mech Eng while SMU offered me Biz Management. Im most probably going to choose SMU because its my dream school and given the fact im offered my dream course. But still, what concerns me is the Expensive Tuition Fees. Studying 4 years in smu will cough out a sum of $32400 as compared to NTU 3 years course which totals up to $18300. This still excludes lecture notes and stuffs. Oh fcuk it, Im so goin to feel guilty.

Smack that on the floor. Let me strike toto please.

Something Random, my sister says I can sing. Oh. haha.
But i prefer rapping.

I always love writing raps but somehow, Ive lost touch with it. Frantic and afraid, Im desperate to get those inspiration of words back into my fingers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For You:

For yesterday, I know I never regret having you.
For today, I will always love you.
For tomorrow, I never let you go
Forever, I will alaways be there for you. =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies to Tags:

hearmeroar: Jing!! haa. back in spore?

Angelica: yep yep.. =) peps band ya.

BESTFRIEND: ehh. you are? LOL. Someone who always CAP LOCK my NAME? If not, then i duno le.

Reeve: your dad is cooler.

:) : Thanks . =)

Val: Alright lady. Contact ME!

Yijia: Why arent you online today? I didnt have a chance to crap wit you. But oh well, Im considering of tagging your friendster again. haa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home