Monday, April 30, 2007

It's one forty in the morning and although I haven't got much of a sleep since yesterday, my mind just couldnt rest and sleep.

What goes around comes back around. True with what Justin has in his song.

Recently, one month back, I discovered my interest in Christianity. And although my mom is quite objective to the bible study sessions ive been havng for the past few sundays, I just want to make it clear that Im free from any religion. That although my practices are those of a taoist, my actions and beliefs stay clear from it. My mindset doesnt allow me to situated my belief to only one religion, so as to speak.

Do all of us believe in Him or the so-called Almighty? I'm reading the "What does the Bible really teaches" and I came across this meaningful paragraph. Often, we dread of the misgivings and evil doings that are happening around the world. Many blames God and questions his ability to safeguard the interests and security of His people. What it says in the book is that God does allow such things to happen but He doesnt cause it. The author uses the relationship between a father and a child. That when the child started to change for the worst and there is no way he can stop it because of unforseen circumstances, the father allows it to happen but surely he is not the one to be blame for the child's actions. To put it simply, whatever religion or faith one may believe in , we shouldnt blame the Almighty for the shitty things that are happening around us.

One piece of note, Im not writing all this to propagate Christianity so be cool.

Ive finished reading "Shadow of the Wind" and now Im starting on another book I just bought " The Memory Keeper's Daughter ". Appreciate reading because it brings one's imagination to a whole new level. For me, whenever Im reading my books, I can feel the soul of the book and the characters springing into life. The whole idea feels like you are watching a movie, not in a theathre but in your mind. Trust me, the feeling is darn freaking cool.

But oh well, Im one of the minority of badies who read books.

A special short paragraph for my brothers, which I guess only ah wee and reeve will read. Junjie and Sianglung will be too busy to read and lianhong, I dont think he even patronise my blog.

19 years old this year and our bonds are still going strong. Many conflicts and quarrels may rise in the future, maybe in terms of relationships, money, disagreement etc, I hope these issues can be settled because I cant afford to lose a single shit of you guys in my life. Our ambitions are often far-fetched but who cares? One can steal everything from us, but not our dreams. I'm looking forward to the day whereby all of us will get married to our wives on the same day. HaHa. Our dreams maybe childish, but it is this childishness that makes us, the brothers.

yaayaa. Im a pathetic emo freak.

Tags:

Yijia: I SAW UR MSN MESSAGE! YOU!!! haha. how do u like my friendster comment then?
Jinfeng: Smooth-sail but tough. haha. pray hard for me.
Kc: You are the King. hahaha

As for now, I will be embarking on my trip to LALA land where i will meet baby there. I'm meeting her for dinner and movie later in the night. Weeeeeeeeee~

My sweet baby is a gorgeous wonderful lady. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home