Sunday, May 27, 2007

I was thinking, maybe i should start blogging because my blog seems dead and some people are getting angry. Lol. Hi, Im Back. =) Oh well, you couldnt blame me for the failure to update weekly given the lil' amount of time I have every weekend.




Anyway, next wedsnesday I will be passing out from my BSLC with my Corporal Rank. Time really flies and the next thing i know, this course is over. Really kinda miss the time I had with my section and the trainings we went through. The course is very much like studying in school except for the regimental duties. We have our physical training, outfield trainings and we also attend lectures. No doubt that most lectures are used for catching up with the lack of sleep. The last field camp was quite a memoriable one after we've been thru the night with the wild boars and chatting bout' our problems. Im so gonna miss my section mates, especially Aaron, Tim, Farhan and YanZhi. Bahx.





With BSLC over, I forsee that my future will be ASLC where we are trained to be infantry commanders. Chiong suan everyday. How wonderful.





Alright.





I've chosen SMU in the end. I thought maybe I shouldnt let this rare opportunity slipped past me.



I went shopping with my sweetie today and Im feeling so guilty. WHY?
I spent $175 in Topman. =) 96 for one cardigan and 79 for one skinny jeans. How great. haha

Bkor's birthday.




























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home