Saturday, July 28, 2007

#229.

My sister just recovered from a fever and it's my brother turn to get one. I have been checking on him for the whole night and Im praying hard that he gets well. With all the dengue epidemic in the city, I will start to think otherwise when my mind goes paranoid.

Tomorrow will be going to sentosa with my brothers. Havent been there to sun-tan for quite sometime alr and I hope tomorrow will be a WONDERFUL day. Hopefully it doesnt rain.

A poem for a friend. A distant friend yet close to my heart. Stars. Friend hasnt been really feeling quite alright, so hopefully this will do friend good.

Stars twinkling with streaking light
Gazing under deep night sky
Reminds us of our missing times
When we still have each other touch
Clouds may block the twinkling stars
But never will it last
And its Angel always stood by the side
Blessing and Praying for your life. =)
My Sweetie. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home