Monday, July 09, 2007


070707. Live Earth cum Ivan's 19th Birthday. =)

Thanks to those who msged me throughout the night while I was doing my guard duty and also to those who forget my birthdays because they didnt bother me much when Im taking my 3hrs shift nap.

















My gal gave me a shirt and a card. Shall not reveal about the contents of the card. Its contents are classified above top secret.

















My beloved sister gave me this card and a present she made herself. Really sweet of her and treasure it a lot.









Sabrina and my brother got me this book because they know I love to read. Havent really started reading the book but Im anticipating the world and dimension this book is going to give me.
Thankie Cherling for the card. =)
My siblings. They are my pillars of support and the reason why I am still living and typing this entry. After the separation of my parents, they were the one that were much affected from the incident. For them, I told myself to stay strong and brave through this obstacles. If not for the, there is no much reason why should I even bother bout` this family. Never mind about what happen in the past because it's the future that will bring us more challenges. Loves
My brothers. Love us or Hate us, we are all in it together. Shit or no shit, we couldnt care less. That's the way we live our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home