Sunday, August 05, 2007

Life was so simple back then. Everything was just alright. A 3-room HDB, squats for toilets, miniature air-conditioner, iron-grilled gate, ugly bulky doors. As a kid, Im happy with my life. Everytime I dug out the photo albums of the past, I got sad because of the memories. My sister and brother were so innocent and young. I always love them till now.

There is this photo that I held for quite a while, the one that shows our complete family potrait.

Fcuk it. Im getting emo and I hate these emotions that are rushing through me and out of my guts.

Growing up. How often do we paused and reminiscence the past?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clouds are gathering and I couldnt see the stars. And I hate it because the stars are the only things that could lift my mood during the night.

Stars. Do they hear my prayers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home