Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Great Escape

Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they sayT
hey don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight

Yesterday, me and my girl popped over the Asian Civilisation Museum for the lastest installation of South-East Asia artefacts. I was quite mesmerised by the Buddha statues and the its history. I was telling my mom about my trip and she actually told me that my last life was some Buddha God, that during this life I have many affinity to Buddhism.

I was thinking...

If Im really some God in my last life, then I should be some noble now. However, its far from it, now im just another asshole who always comment on others together wih brother reeve. I see my character and style much similar to the style of Xiaxue. Oh well.

I cant seemto contact my girl and Im getting worried. =\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home