Saturday, September 22, 2007

Flying Into Eternity

Trying to find a way
Getting better everyday
And I got you now I'm not alone
All I need in this life is one
One thing to believe in

This week has been quite an hectic week. Wednesday was my ATP test and the most shit thing was, I was only one shot away from Marksman. Damn crap. There goes the money and the badge. On Thursday, most of the specs went back to the range for reshoot or as safety specs, so the SP coy was left with only 2 pioneer spec and 2 motar spec. Darn it, imagine all the shits we have to do with so lil' manpower.

Today was bookout day and so I went to met Reeve. As usual, we went on our makanspree and today destination was Geylang Teochew Porridge. The way the porridge was served and the taste of it reminded me of how me and my grandfather used to sit by the dining table and savour on the wonderful lunch prepared by my grandma. The essence of the Teochew Heritage is truly tasted in that small bowl of porridge. Today was quite an experience too, it was kinda the first time I stepped into the Red Light District. While we were eating, the table opposite us was occupied by the "Dong Ding Dang" nationality. Walked a few more metres down the road and you will treated to a street of " Ni Hao Ma" nationality of women.

After makanspree, Reeve and I went to Plaza Singapura to meet Mei and Lian. Because dear Lian was the supervisor tonight, we went in and sat down on the sofy chair while waiting for Kezia to join us.

I so want to get myself a Canon DSLR and a tattoo at the back of my neck.

My girl just drew something for me. Thanks my girl I love you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home