Monday, September 17, 2007

nostalgia

This busy weekend is finally over and I manage to squeeze out some time to meet m brothers in the afternooon then meet my girl(i miss her soooo much) in the night for dinner. I went to Sembawang CD shop this afternoon to get a present for yijia. The Shop was playing some instrumental music which really did a lot to soothe my mind. I hope this 20 dollars cd can perform wonders to my already-sick soul.

Come to think about it, now its the period when every students are mugging for their exams. I still remember, this time last year, I was still mugging like crazy with bitchy jinfeng. I would wake up in the morning at 6am, struggling to get myself out of my cosy bed and meet jinfeng at McDonald BB to study. 8am in the morning and trust me, I would spam myself with caffine just to keep myself awake for the day ahead. Now and then, Me and jinfeng will start bitching and talking shit. I would, " Jinfeng, who do you think is the boy's girlfriend" or "Jinfeng, I tell you, last time me and my ex will......" She wll be so sick of my talking that she wil start asking me to shut up and study. She helped me in my Econs and I helped her a lil in maths. Not forgetting that I would get myself a box of Hello Panda and a bottle of water to keep myself hydrated and full. That's the reason why I grew so fat over the studying period.

Oh well. Jinfeng should be proud that I wrote a whole entry about her.

Ciao` Booking in already. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIJIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home