Sunday, October 21, 2007

Condemned

Just when we thought we have enough of Crocs in the trend, what is more disgusting are those people with their long fringe highlighted and left dangling like some dead corpes.

God. It just couldnt get worse when you see people on the streets with those hairstyle. Bust it. Didnt anyone tell them that those shits are way out of being cool. They are in fact far from being cool than hip. Let's name them the condemned.

I couldnt care less if those people happen to read this blog and started swearing and cursing at me, as a matter of fact, I believe there are more than a thousand or so who agrees with me.

Yucks. It just get sicker to know the fact that there are people I know who are like this.

Pieces of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home