Monday, May 12, 2008

Bad Day

I had a bad day, fucked up day. Damn.

Bitch it.

Im forced to watch the god damn Man U match with Siang lung. Damn it, my heart aches when I saw them so happy and we( Arsenal) was so close to getting it. Shit. And with players like Flamini and Hleb going to other clubs during the transfer window, I cant forsee what will be the level of playing field when Arsenal pit against the other strong teams.

Damn it.

"Put your hands on me and let our bodies caress. we dont speak, we just let it go on and on."

I dont want to start any quarrels with you, I just want to love you. Im sorry. I was bad at words and I phrase my intentions wrongly. I love you.

My dad is in a debt and I dont know how to help him.

Fuck it.

You know what, I feel like just burying myself in storybooks and let my mind remains in their fantasies. I want to meet Clare in Time Traveller's Wife.

Wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home