Saturday, December 13, 2008

# Tumor

Find the place where we escape
Take you with me for a space
The city buzz, sounds just like a fridge
I walk the streets through seven bars
I had to find just where you are
The faces seems to blur, they're all the same

I haven been blogging for quite some time alr. It is not that I dont have any stuffs to blog but it is just funny how my mind goes blank when I plan to begin an entry. The train of thoughts that came minutes earlier just vanish in that split second, which is the reason why i carry a blackbook around with me so i can jotted down any thoughts i had as it comes to me. I dont want to let it slipped away before I can think of it again.

The truth is, many of us are always living in the past. Dont we? Everytime when I met up with my brothers for our usual kopi-ing, we will start to talk about the past. I always have a better memory of the past as compared to the present one. I dont know. Maybe because of all the many things are happening, my brain seems to be rejecting and selecting pieces of the memories to remember. Which is why my girlfriend always complains that Ive got Short Term Memory. I cant deny that because I really think im suffering from that problem.

It's been one week since I have a headache and it is still aching me. Really considering whether to see a doctor on monday. I'm always having this idea that maybe there is a worm or tumor or something in my head. Maybe an alien? darn

I'm going to sleep alr. And i need a job.

Pissed(Peace) out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home