Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Come, Be my Light.

okay.

I would like to thank my girlfriend for giving something so special to me, Come be my light,Mother Teresa.

Now that I'm so binded to this book, I never before filled myself with so many deep thoughts and opinions. On the same note, I never thought myself to be embracing some stuffs.

With so many reflections, I felt so much peace in my heart. That calmness and serene feeling that I had not felt since everthing in my life seems to haywire. At that point of my life, I just hate everything and everyone.

In the past, I complaint when I miss the train, when im rushing for work, when the bus seems to take forever to reach to the destination. I used to think that darn it if someone stabs in my heart, if i get an illness or shit, if my parents are gone forever or so. But you know, having read this book and the many things Mother Teresa said to Holy Ghost, I started to think otherwise.

Everyhing happens for a reason and I'm always finding the answer to the happening.

It's been a long time since I really felt happy. seriously.

She's beautiful as much as the book can describe her to be. Mother Teresa. Thanks.

Say a lil' prayer, that's what ive been finding myself doing too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home