Tuesday, December 30, 2008

# Jacob's Creek

Someone once told me that, being in a relationship, it is about loving over and over again. And you know what, i think this statement that's said is so darn true.

I'm drinking a glass of Jacob's Greek before I get to sleep. And guys, I've got a job at Cadbury Singapore. I'll be gaining 10kg because of the chocolates I see every morning at the reception counter. Like what they say, seeing is not believing, it is eating. okay. Random.

Anyway, I just realized something about me that people may find it annoying, that is I always find myself thrown into the world of fairytales. I like to bullshit about unrealistic stuffs and believe that Santa Claus and his friends do exist. AHAHA. not to the extent. But, I like to dream about stupid things and get myself thinking about ridiculous stuffs. Tell me about it. Since young, I like to draw images from the cotton clouds and engulfed in the fires of the Endi Blyton's storybooks.

Ha. That's about it. Im going to sleep soon although it's only freaking 10pm. But who cares. Im ging to a place i call home, where i believe everything is going to be just fine. Because in reality, things don't always turn out the way you want it to be.

Fcuk it. Just a thing to note, I'm buying a butcher knife to kill my Dad's girlfriend. China slut. Yucks.

Another thing to note, I'm writing a novel. DONT LAUGH. because Im so certain it is going to be a BIG HIT in stores. =) and ive got someone i want to thank alr. haha. you know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home