Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I never thought I had a teacher whom i can like forged a friendship with. My Gp teacher is one where we can meet and chat like friends. How lucky for her that she can goes to switzerland for one darn year on holiday. haha. to acc. her husband actually.

Xmas is here anyway. I just want to wish everyone who reads my blog , A happy and merry chirstmas and a Wonderful new year. Although with the recession that may seems to set in next year, let's brave the storm ahead of us and emerge a survivor.

Christmas is a festive season to love and forgive. So come what may and go whatever that should leave. Love those who needs love and forgive those who let you down. ( although there are those that I still hate. Who gives a damn anyway). We dont have much to live, but when you give what you have to those who are less fortunate, it is the smile they show that makes you know you are living right. Do a part. Love and belove.

Cheers my friends. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home