Sunday, January 18, 2009

#stars

"Then.. After.. I didnt hope at all. I didnt want Chloe to be anyone else's little girl." Addie gently off a rectangle around the grave. " But she has to be somewhere, doesnt she?"

Jack cleared his throat. " The Inuit say that the stars are holes in heaven. And everytime we see the people we loved shining through, we know they're happy."

-Jodi Picoult, Salem Falls

If you have realised, most of my poems revolve around this one particular thing, the stars. I dont know but since young, I had always find the stars and night sky very fascinating. Having this idea that what would it be like for the other beings to be living in another farfar away place from earth. What if God created another place that looks like earth and He is governing another place too? What if God is a She? Okay. That was random and uncalled for anyway.

But the stars, the cosmo and the universe, they never fail to excite me with the void that they had created in my soul.

oh wells. I guess it is time to sleep.

Im finding hard to express the person whom i really want to be.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home