Tuesday, January 20, 2009

# your eyes

I find myself enjoying this calm and serene evening, ignoring everything that are happening around me. I choose to procastinate and wait for things to happen. After spending an evening with SiangLung at Queensway finding for his CNY shirts, I decided to change to my PT attire and went for a 40 mins run around my neighbourhood. Unlike any other runs I had, today's run was slow and relaxing. I ran for a while, found myself a dark spot where I just gaze upon the quiet night sky, had a silent prayer and carry on with the run. Many thoughts ran unanswered although I managed to finish my run.

I dont know what is happening man.

Screwed myself.

Right now, I am just waiting for Eminem's ablum to be out in the stores so I can purchased them. After which, you will find that angry and annoying Ivan back for a little while with no poems but dirty raps.

And I felt so digusted when I heard daddy talking to her. Darn if u know who I am talking about.

I registered for Class 2B alr. Few more months and a Vespa scooter will be mine. muahaha.

I hate being myself at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home