Friday, November 24, 2006

after my As level exams end, ive been meeting my brothers almost everyday, or so to speak, everyday. its quite heartening because im finally back to their side, their hugs =x this is so because if there is one day that i dont meet them, i will feel that the day is not accomplished. yaya. call me a gay. =)

being at mr ng's wedding on wednesday brings a nice feeling to my heart. it just makes me wonder what my day will be on my wedding too. certainly, i would want my brothers to be with me thru out the days. nonetheless, i will put them in the VIPS seats wit my family members. to me, they have the same importance as any of my other family members. maybe i can ask bkor to drive a lorry on that day. ahhh.





























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

went to vivocity to meet mei and wc after the wedding. during the bus trip, had a littl echat with mr bullshit. and yep, he never fails to bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home