Saturday, December 09, 2006

Need You

i was clearing up my documents when i came across this song that i had wrote.

“Need You”

Verse 1
Your pretty eyes are tender sweet
Your pretty smile makes me weak
I try to hold you close to me
But winning is you is not so easy

I took a step to touch your heart
Holding on to a love that seems so far
I never want to let this love go
Hoping that one day you will understand
That this love for you will always stay

Chorus
Love you,
Are the words I hope you will know
Miss you,
Are the days I haven’t been seeing you
Need you,
Is the reason I want you in my world
And girl, give me your hands
And let me show you how I love you sweet.

Verse 2
Everyone is talking about this whole love
About you and me that seems so true
You are the girl I adore
You are the lady ive a crush on
You are the one I want to be with
You are the only
That I wrote this for

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home