Monday, May 19, 2008

Synopsis.

I drank but Im not drunk. The very fact that Im awake still proves that statement. I no longer have the urge to down myself with liquor, in fact, the taste of it makes me puke. what a loser. It just got more sucky when I try to get myself drunk but my body just simply keep refusing the intake of the alcoholic substances in my body. It is not doing what its primary function should be doing. I dont feel numb and there is no adrenaline rush or sort in my blood. damn it.

I hate this. I want to get myself numb and forget bout` everything that is happening around me. I am just getting sick of it.

I hate being alone all by myself. The emotions just keep bottling up and sometime this makes me become a lil` psychotic. Sucidal thoughts do enter once in a while and it gets painful to even stay alive, breathing the toxicated air around me.

A break. That is what I need.

I dont want to be alone. I hate it when that feeling set in. I need love. I miss my girl.

I want to try writing stories. Stories that make people feel and cry. Damn. Im an emo kid.

Goodnight. =)


Yvonne is my sweet lover. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home