Monday, February 23, 2009

"do you"

"do you"

when you look up to the starry nights
do you remember about the Orion
and the many constellations i once told you about

when you receive a flower from someone
do you remember those sweet praises
when i said your smiles are like roses

when you took a stroll at the park
do you remember how we walked
alongside you holding my pinkie

when you sat down by the river
do you remember how our foreheads
touch and our lips kiss

when you think about the past
do you-
still think about me?

My friend is in a screwed relationship cause of her ex-boyfriend, so yep. For you.
and to the many who felt likewise.

I had a dream last night, which make me determined to finish this book Im writing. It had been left on my table for quite sometime already. Darn.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home