Saturday, April 11, 2009

Angels and demons

okay. It has been a really long time since i got into this page and blogged. So long that I think i smell the decomposing gases that are emitted from the webpage. Exaggerating. I thought, being a public speaker of my nature, I ought to be sensitive with my words and thoughts. The word here, is MY NATURE, if you understand what I mean. My cousin is now reading this blog, frequency of which I am not sure of, but definitely it is time to be held responsible for what you said.

I have my own diary though. HAHA. what a vintage shit some may think.

Who cares.

Anyway, I would like to share with you guys this encounter with an angel I had today. She's my sister celestine. Today, we met up for lunch and she showed me an Easter video bout' God. Of the many things we had always shared in our conversations, I found myself always escaping from many things. I take innumerable excuses for the countless shits I had done in a bid to escape the truth of many realities.

I am an escapist, a procastinator, a historian.

It is just me. But no regrets.

However, not to deny, the video did bring peace to my heart and I am thankful for the very fact that I am still standing here, praising Him and his Works.

Mother Teresa's book brought many changes to my perspectives of my thinking and it is just this pain she had that touches the soul of many others. Like Mother Teresa, the pain and confusions I am having cannot be explain in words. The thoughts that are held inside my soul can never manifest themselves into alphabets. But unlike Mother Teresa, I couldnt come to terms with it yet.

But o well.

I am grateful a lil angel , celestine, brought great amount of peace into my life.

sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home